Mountain Pursuit is a hunting and sportsman-focused, Wyoming-Registered, non-profit founded in August, 2018 by Rob Shaul, a 5th Generation Wyoming resident and self-taught hunter and fisherman.
These are the issues we champion:
- Fair Chase and Ethical Hunting
- Subsistence hunting - take no more than you need
- Priority hunting tag allocation for the western state residents of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico
- Conservation and the protection/promotion of healthy wildlife populations
- Conservation and protection of our wildlands and wild places
- Hunter education
Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Shaul, President
Rob grew up mostly in western Wyoming, and ended up graduating from Laramie High School in Laramie, Wyoming. He attended the United Coast Guard Academy graduating with a degree in Political Science. Following military duty in Oregon and Alaska, Rob returned to Wyoming in 1995 to earn a masters degree in Political Science in 1997. He currently lives in Hoback, Wyoming.
James Howell, Vice President
James is a 4rd generation-Wyomingite who grew up in Sheridan, Wyoming. He attended college and played football at the University of Montana, and returned to Wyoming after earning a degree in Biology, and subsequently earned a Master's Degree from the University of Wyoming. A life-long hunter, James lives in Jackson, Wyoming.
Emmett Shaul, Treasurer
A 6th-Generation Wyomite. Emmett attended SUNY Canton earning a degree in Homeland Security. After college he returned to Wyoming and currently lives in Jackson, Wyoming.